Monday 23 February 2009

Song of the Week

"Strong Tower" Kutless

It's a good song. 




When I wander through the desert
And I'm longing for my home
All my dreams have gone astray
When I'm stranded in the valley
And I'm tired and all alone
It seems like I've lost my way

I go running to your mountain
Where your mercy sets me free

[chorus]
You are my strong tower
Shelter over me
Beautiful and mighty
Everlasting King
You are my strong tower
Fortress when I'm weak
Your name is true and holy
And Your face is all I see

In the middle of my darkness
In the midst of all my fear
You're my refuge and my hope
When the storm of life is raging
And the thunder's all I hear
You speak softly to my soul

2 comments:

  1. Cool song. I really liked it. I liked it better when I figured out that your widget at the bottom was talking in a woman's English accent about.. a paperback or something. ;) Once I stopped that, then I really enjoyed the song. :D

    wv: mented. What you are before you are demented. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! An English woman, eh? I don't know why it would be doing that, but hey. Crazy stuff happens.

    Yeah, it's a good song. :D

    Mented, huh? I think I've been demented for a while now, so I guess it doesn't apply to me. :} Pretty funny though, what the wv can come up with.

    ReplyDelete

By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach. ~Winston Churchill

Smart guy.